Re: [GENERAL] Invalid unicode in COPY problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Madison Kelly
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Invalid unicode in COPY problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thank you, I would!

  What versions have you tested the patch against? I am sorry but I am
not too familiar with applying patches against the main program, is
there documentation on how to apply the patch? Is there a way to roll
the patch back/remove it? Would I be able to script the installation of
the patch (I would expect so).

  The reason for the last question is that I expect (hope) many people
will use it and I want to make it as easy as possible for a user to
simply select or unselect the patch if it works well. If I can script
the install and removal of this patch then I can do just this and that
would be wonderful.

  Thank you again!

  どうも ありがとう ございます! (I hope that is right, my Japanese is
still elementary. :) )

  Madison