Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
What we are proposing is just including the C code which will have no
external
dependancies.

We understand that building the java pl's requires many tools which are
not normally
available to people building the source.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com