Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement
List pgsql-advocacy

> Do companies want to write for Blue Hat PostgreSQL and Suza PostgreSQL
> because that might be what happens if we don't stay organized?  In fact,
> it might have be happening already.

Well that depends... If the companies are writing for Pervasive
PostgreSQL I don't think they would have a problem with that ;).

And I do agree with you Bruce, it is happening already -- I don't think
there is any question in that.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting