Re: [webmaster] Opening links in new windows is irritating - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [webmaster] Opening links in new windows is irritating
Date
List pgsql-www

http://search.postgresql.org/www.search?ul=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.postgresql.org%2Fdocs%2F8.0%2Fstatic%2F%25&q=delete+from

If navigation is done correctly then _BLANK should not be required. The
only time _BLANK should be used IMHO is when the link takes you to a
different site.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Managed Services, Shared and Dedication Hosting