Re: PostgreSQL and Schema (pictures) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and Schema (pictures)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hrishikesh Deshmukh wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a db in postgresql (Win, 8.0). Is there any software that i can
> use to connect to DB and get ER diagram(pictures) of the DB!

Case studio, MS Access?

> Thanks, in advance.
>
> Hrishi

Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting
Home of PostgreSQL Replicator, plPHP, plPerlNG and pgPHPToolkit
http://www.commandprompt.com / http://www.postgresql.org