Re: Name that project contest! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sam Hahn
Subject Re: Name that project contest!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
BIzgres

Josh Berkus wrote:
Folks,

Very soon, I will be launching a sponsored project around optimizing
PostgreSQL for Business Intelligence, Decision Support and Data Warehousing
applications.   One problem we've had is coming up with a name for this
project.      Suggestions so far have included "P.G.B.I." and "PostGreen",
but nothing has really grabbed us.

So, I'm offering a $50 Amazon gift certificate if anyone can come up with a
really catchy, apt, not-trademarked-by-someone-else name by 5pm PDT Sunday
April 10.

Ready, get set, go!