Re: [Fwd: [webmaster] in Search of free hosting with PostgreSQL] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jaqui Greenlees
Subject Re: [Fwd: [webmaster] in Search of free hosting with PostgreSQL]
Date
List pgsql-general
Robert Treat wrote:
> [...]
found these 2 on first page of a google search:
http://dotgeek.org/
http://www.ambitiouslemon.com/badges.php

the search results:

http://www.google.ca/search?as_q=free+hosting+postgresql&num=10&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images