Re: contrib/pg_buffercache

From: Mark Kirkwood
Subject: Re: contrib/pg_buffercache
Date: ,
List: pgsql-hackers

Tree view

contrib/pg_buffercache  ("Andrew Dunstan", )
 Re: contrib/pg_buffercache  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Re: contrib/pg_buffercache  (Mark Kirkwood, )
  Re: contrib/pg_buffercache  (Andrew Dunstan, )
   Re: contrib/pg_buffercache  (Mark Kirkwood, )
    Re: contrib/pg_buffercache  (Andrew Dunstan, )
     Re: contrib/pg_buffercache  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Transitive Closure and 'pg_inherits'  (Ioannis Theoharis, )
  Re: Transitive Closure and 'pg_inherits'  (Tom Lane, )
 Recursive SQL  (Ioannis Theoharis, )
  Re: Recursive SQL  (Euler Taveira de Oliveira, )

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Mark Kirkwood wrote:
>

>>Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>

>>>It fixes the build error on Windows - haven't tried because i don't have
>>>time, but I know it won't work on Cygwin, because WIN32 isn't (usually)
>>>defined on Cygwin - see previous almost endless discussions.
>>>

>>Yes - I recall that discussion a while ago.
>>
>>This patch should sort the issue.
>>
>>One question, should I be using defined(__MINGW32__) as opposed to
>>defined(WIN32)? I figured I didn't as in this case it is not necessary
>>to distinguish between native and cygwin.
>>

> You figured correctly.

Oh, and thanks to your efforts with the automated build system this gets
picked up now instead of lurking till after release - great work!

cheers

Mark