Re: prevent users from seeing pl/pgsql code in - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: prevent users from seeing pl/pgsql code in
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Merlin Moncure wrote:
> Is there any relatively easy way to, uh, prevent your users from seeing
> some/all of your pl/pgsql code in pgAdmin? :)  A by schema solution
> would be ideal.

I could think of an additional option for schema names that should be
treated as system schema (like the Slony-I and pgAgent schema), but
there's no solution to prevent reengineering that's not done on the
server side. And coding sophisticated algorithms in plpgsql is for
masochists only anyway ;-)

Regards,
Andreas