Re: "Get to know PostgreSQL!"-presentation - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: "Get to know PostgreSQL!"-presentation
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Oddbjørn Steffensen wrote:
> Last week, I did a PostgreSQL presentation for our local LUG.
> While the presentation slides are far from perfect, contains a
> few glaring mistakes and omissions, I think it turned out pretty
> okay. It is available from:
>
>     http://www.tricknology.org/foilware/postgresql.pdf
>
> It is currently in Norwegian only, but I think it's possible to get
> a grasp of the contents for everybody.
>
> Iff there is interest, something like this could perhaps be trans-
> lated and extended to form a basic presentation toolkit, which
> can be adapted to various presentation needs, re: the requests
> for a 'standard' presentation which pops up on this list from time
> to time?
>
> -oddbjorn

This looks great! I'm swedish so I can read all of it :-). Definitely
the kind of material I'd use when presenting PostgreSQL to a more
technical group of people. An English version of this would be awesome!

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren