Re: 8.0.X and the ARC patent - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: 8.0.X and the ARC patent
Date
List pgsql-hackers
OK. I doubt that it impacts the results of the particular test, but it
is non-intuitive (in my mind at least)
Did you change anything else between 263 and 264? From the table it
appears that you are changing vm parameters
as well as database configuration parameters between runs ?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com