Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 1/24/2005 3:37 AM, Francois Suter wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
>> C'est bon ...
>>
>> I will touch down with NWA50 on Tuesday February 1st 11:15 at CDG and
>> depart on Friday February 4th 13:55. I will email you separately about
>> other details.
>
> That's really good news Jan. Thanks for having reconsidered your
> decision. The interest in PostgreSQL is really growing in France. When
> we sent out the press releases fro 7.4, there was nearly no feedback.
> Now we have already half a dozen articles and news published and more
> are on the way (I'll make a list for Josh later).
>
> And I just had a contact with a journalist who would like to interview
> either you or Bruce. I told the journalist maybe he could meet with you
> during Linux Solutions, but if it's too late for him, when would you be
> available? I'm not sure where you live (you or Bruce) and how much time
> difference there is...

If it is too late for him we can do it over the phone. Bruce and I are
both living in the EST/EDT timezone, which is 6 hours behind compared to
Paris. My cellphone number is +1 978.697.7733 and it is most convenient
if he calls around or after 16:00 your time.

Jan