Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Paul Argudo
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> with only 2 weeks to go and still no decision made by the organizer(s) I
> cancel my proposed presentation. I am sorry for any inconvenience this
> may cause on your side.

What a pain... but I understand

As I told Bruce today (surely early for americans), the "organizers" are
OKAY in paying everything you need.

As told, they wait for you to send them the amount of the plane trip.
They would organize everything else, depending the days you want to stay
in Paris (hotel+restaurant).

So please, re-consider your decision, I repeat, everything gone fine finaly!

Be sure I'll ask the questions there to the organizers, for example, why
being such late in making their expenses approval!!

> Hopefully there is enough time left for this. Good luck.

Lets consider I didnt read your mail, answer me soon you'll be there.
Theres so much ppl interested in Slony round there... What a pain if
you'd not come!!!!!!

Thanks a lot

--
Jean-Paul Argudo