Re: Thoughts on the mirroring system etc - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Thoughts on the mirroring system etc
Date
List pgsql-www
As I mentioned before I'd be happy to donate an apache module
(commercial) that when combined with mod rewrite would redirect
www.postgresql.org to www.<country_code>.postgresql.org.  It takes very
little overhead and would be very effictive for the mirroring.

Gavin