Re: Colours & sizes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Colours & sizes
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

To be honest I think this whole font size argument is silly.

1. It is an opinion and guess how many of those everyone has?

2. I run in 1280x1024 at work, and can view the site without
issue. I run 1600x1200 at home and can view the site without issue.

Perhaps the people who are having problems with the font size
should:

1. **gasp** get their eyes checked?

2. Make sure their monitor is running above 60HZ

3. Decrease their resolution and give up on the fact that they
are not 16 and their eyes just are not as good as they used be.

4. Look at almost EVERY other professional site and see that
the font size is comparable. Including:

Microsoft
Novell
IBM