Re: Colours & sizes - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Colours & sizes
Date
List pgsql-www
Emily Boyd wrote:
> Incorrect. As you'll see in my comparison, all three sites (and many
> others) are using that so-called "small font" for body text.

I think the use of grey rather than black for the text color may
contribute to the legibility problems that some people perceive.  The
combinaton of a small font and a pale color almost makes it appear as
though we don't want people to find the text.  The shade of blue isn't
particularly powerful either.

It might also help if the content were anchored to the left (as is done
on the sites cited as examples) so that it is easier for the eye to
navigate.

--
Peter Eisentraut