Re: ntfs for windows port rc5-2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aly Dharshi
Subject Re: ntfs for windows port rc5-2
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't think that Windows isn't worth using some versions such as XP are quite
stable for most purposes. By no means am I saying go put a production database
server like Postgres or Oracle on it. SMB's (Small - to - Medium Businesses) may
benefit from Windows 2000 if there aren't able to get somebody who can manage
Linux/Unix in their environment and don't have a heavy load.

Cheers,

Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi