Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jean-Paul ARGUDO
Subject Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Date
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
Re: Solutions Linux 2005 Feb 1,2,3 Paris
List pgsql-advocacy
Jean-Paul ARGUDO wrote:
> Finaly:
>
> ~10 tshirts for the staff, as a gift or not from pg (if not, we would buy it, no
> problem!)
>
> ~50 tshirts for the visitors to be sold. Hope we will sell everything. Our goal
> is to sell them : your price + 1 or 2 euros for us = expo retail price.
>
> Finaly, we will send you the money of the sold tshirt plus surplus unsold
> tshirts back plus the shippment you will pay. (we hope the 1/2 surplus euros
> will cover this shippement :-/ )

No one did answer to me on the tshirt topic, Im really disapointed,
since the exhibit will start by 1 feb. *Please* let me know how people
here want to proceed??

Please let me know what PG advocacy group you represent have decided to do?!

You can ship the tshirts here:

Dimitri FONTAINE
6, RUE CRESPIN DU GAST
75011 PARIS
FRANCE

Dimitri is a friend of mine, he will lodge me during the week of the
exhibit. I prefer tshirts be sent there, since I live far from Paris and
will take the train to go there.

Please tell me how those tshirts can be sold or not...

Id like having one or two wallposters too, something not too big too,
like a OpenBSD poster would be great for example.

I'll talk later about the PG bootable cdrom in the thread devoted to it.

Thanks for any help.

--
Jean-Paul Argudo