Re: Alternatives to Dell? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Alternatives to Dell?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Well, I've personally seen IBM's that were slower than Dell's, and
Dell's aren't particularly fast.

I'm currently trying to find a name brand computer that is as fast as
something I could build myself. So far the HP looks like the fastest,
but still not as fast as a machine built from scratch
SuperMicro seems to be pretty good as Bruce mentioned.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com