Question to tea leaf readers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Question to tea leaf readers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We (pgAdmin Development Team) want to release pgAdmin III V1.2 real soon
now, we have the RC version out for a while. Very shortly after we
tagged our RC1 version, the pgsql catalog changed mostly unnoticed by
our core developers (including Dave Page and me), which rendered
pgadmin3RC1 nonfunctional for pgsql8.0beta5.

I wonder if anybody here suspects that some problem under current
investigation might lead to another last-minute catalog change,
corrupting our 8.0 support again.

I know trying to answer my question is speculation to some extent, but
if the tea leaves don't tell, maybe somebody can ask his magic crystal ball?

Regards,
Andreas