Re: "Stretchy" vs. Fixed-width - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: "Stretchy" vs. Fixed-width
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> Add www.microsoft.com to the list of variable ones :-)
>

> 'k, you do realize that mentioning microsoft *really* doesn't work in
> "variable-widths" favor, eh? :)

Although I appreciate the humor, Microsoft is actually a good example.
Yes they are considered by
many as "the Enemy". However they are widely respected even amongst
people who hate them as marketing genuises.
A website although primarily a tool, it is primarily a marketing tool.

Something to think about :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
> (http://www.hub.org)
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
> 7615664

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster