Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>>Is the new website going to be rolled out in time for the 8.0 release,
>>>which could be in the next few weeks?
>>
>>No.
>
> OK, fair enough.  Now can someone explain how we can put out a release
> evrery 8-12 months with 200-300 changes, some very complex, and we can't
> get a group together to update a web site?

Your question implies that there exists some "group". Well, I can easily name
people doing the work on the server. Can you name the people doing the work on
the website?

How much attention does the Core actually pays to the website?