Re: Contribute to the development of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Contribute to the development of PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I suggest that you document your journey as you go, possibly in a blog
or something similar, and meanwhile actually get down to contributing. I
know from experience that you will find things look very different once
you start getting down and dirty with the code. Oncwe you have that all
captured, you can go back and put your website together. At least,
that's how I'd do it if I had time and it weren't too late :-)

cheers

andrew