Re: Pre-8.0 outstanding patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthew T. O'Connor
Subject Re: Pre-8.0 outstanding patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>I turns out I have not been reviewing all patches kept during the beta
>period for releases 7.2-7.4.  I have gone though the kept emails and
>found 37 messages that need review:
>
>    http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches3
>
>I would like to know which should be discarded and which kept for 8.1.

I don't see the pg_autovacuum patch that I submitted just after beta4.
It is my understanding that this patch would be accecpted into 8.0 since
a) it's a contrib module, b) it's a simple and small patch, and c)
having autovacuum be aware of the vacuum delay stuff is a good idea.

Matthew