Re: Win installed pgsql 8.0 beta2 dev3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gary Doades
Subject Re: Win installed pgsql 8.0 beta2 dev3
Date
List pgsql-general
On 23 Oct 2004 at 10:42, A. Mous wrote:

> Note, if I install the ODBC driver separately, these characters do not show
> up.  Therefore, this seems to be an issue specific to the Win installer, no?

No, not as such. It is a problem with the version of the ODBC driver that
ships with Beta2 Dev3. There were some unterminated (incorrectly
terminated) buffer problems. I would strongly recommend that you
update to the latest windows beta installer that has a version of the
ODBC driver that fixes this problem.

Cheers,
Gary.