Re: SpreadFirefox - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: SpreadFirefox
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Have you guys seen http://www.spreadfirefox.com? I think it would
be very cool for PostgreSQL to do something like this.

Perhaps we could join in directly? Kind of an alliance thing....Josh?
Which Josh?

How about a "PostgreSQL Development Community" supports Firefox?
Actually that is not a bad idea. Command Prompt would be willing to donate a donation (that sounds wrong ;))
under the communitys name if they wished.

They have to have a few Favourites installed on the default install don't
they? How about we support them in return for that link?

We could issue a general call in support of the initiative via ANNOUNCE....

Or maybe they need or would like some other help from us?
I bet they could use help with the XUL postgresql bindings.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Best Regards, Simon Riggs