Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies
Date
Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies  (Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> ... or maybe not just yet.  Andres' buildfarm critters seem to have
> a different opinion than my machine about what the output of
> collate.icu.utf8 ought to be.  I wonder what the prevailing LANG
> setting is for them, and which ICU version they're using.

Oh, I bet it's "C.utf8", because I can reproduce the failure with that.
This crystallizes a nagging feeling I'd had that you were misdescribing
the collate.icu.utf8 test as not being run under --no-locale.  Actually,
it's only skipped if the encoding isn't UTF8, not the same thing.
I think we need to remove the default-collation cases from that test too.