Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies
Date
Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
>> That's what I ended up with too, so LGTM!

> Pushed, thanks for review!  (and I'll update the open items list in a
> sec)

... or maybe not just yet.  Andres' buildfarm critters seem to have
a different opinion than my machine about what the output of
collate.icu.utf8 ought to be.  I wonder what the prevailing LANG
setting is for them, and which ICU version they're using.