Re: output file name - was pg_restore / psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: output file name - was pg_restore / psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32

Harald Armin Massa wrote:

>> (Reading the man pages is a Good Thing (tm). )
>

> But sth. especially hard to do when working with beta3 on win32 ...
> "man pg_restore" only gives ... "command not found" :)))

IIRC the Windows installer sets up the docs for you. If your are
compiling the beta from source we expect that you know what you're doing.

regarding your other suggestions, feel free to submit a patch to improve
the docs. ;-)

cheers

andrew