Re: Server unreliability - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: Server unreliability
Date
List pgsql-www
I think mirroring of the web & FTP sites helped hub.org too much, but I still agree with you. Do you have any suggestions for that? Who would/could support/donate such a bandwidth?

I'm always willing to donate such things.  I've got about 80mbit unused right now.

I hope we'll not begin a OS/distro war! (O.K, it'd be good if Red Hat contributes RHEL to PostgreSQL project ;) Anyone from Red Hat in here, or in -core? ;) )

Heh, I use Gentoo if it makes any difference.

Well, web team (mostly Alexey) is working on it. We have a fabulous new design (you know...). I think it'll be ready before 8.0.0. See the -www archives for that (Archives? Umm maybe Google...)

Hopefully the logo banner gets updated with my change or the author can clean it up a bit... the current one is too fuzzy, the glassy logo is nice but didnt resize well.  I can make one sized correctly if wanted.

Gavin