Re: tablespaces in 7.5? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Sidney-Woollett
Subject Re: tablespaces in 7.5?
Date
List pgsql-general
My (limited) understanding is that it will give you the ability to:

i) decide what data resides in what tablespace, (database, schema,
indexes, data [coarser -> finer grain]).
ii) where the tablespace data is physically located, allowing you to
distribute your database across disks, or disk arrays.

John Sidney-Woollett