Re: Bug: pgAdmin III v1.2.0 Beta 1 - wrong color - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Bug: pgAdmin III v1.2.0 Beta 1 - wrong color
Date
List pgadmin-support
Please don't send mails to private accounts, use the list.

>>Alexander Kirpa wrote:
>>
>>>In case using "'" in comment pgAdmin display WRONG color
>>>of keywords.
>>
>>I can't see this. Please provide an example.
>
> Please
> COMMENT ON TABLE word IS 'normal color \' wrong \' again normal';

OK, not in comments, but for COMMENT ON.

Scintilla's lexer doesn't know about escaping quotes. If somebody
(you?)volunteers to teach it how to handle it, we can apply it.

Added to BUGS.txt.

Regards,
Andreas