Re: Zope/Plone assistance - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Zope/Plone assistance
Date
List pgsql-www
Justin Clift wrote:
<snip>
> Just took a bit of time and finally figured out an admin level login for
> the port 8080 management interface.  Although I tried some of the
> settings, and could see part of the Zope/Plone interface is working, the
> whole "Guides" area on techdocs seems totally broken.  From my POV that is.
>
> Does it work for anyone else?

For further information, using the Zope Management Interface, in the
/members directory there's an interesting item listed:

+ portal_form_validation (This object from the CMFPlone product is broken!)

When I clicked on that item it them displayed this error information:

***********

This object is broken because the CMFPlone product that created it is no
longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the product
maintainer for assistance.

Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and
will be accessible again if the product is reinstalled.

Not sure if it helps, but thought it best to mention.  Anyway, I've got
to get back to my main stuff now.

:-/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift