Re: Zope/Plone assistance - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Zope/Plone assistance
Date
List pgsql-www

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/v2/Guides/Installation%20Guides/Compiling%20PostgreSQL%207.3.2%20on%20Solaris%208%209/view

> For me (and others, because I keep on getting email about it) this
> errors out.  Does it work for you?

Just took a bit of time and finally figured out an admin level login for
the port 8080 management interface.  Although I tried some of the
settings, and could see part of the Zope/Plone interface is working, the
whole "Guides" area on techdocs seems totally broken.  From my POV that is.

Does it work for anyone else?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift