Re: pgadmin3 not compliant with gcc-3.4 (?) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: pgadmin3 not compliant with gcc-3.4 (?)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>

>> Please recheck the patch, I was not really sure of what should really
>> become public or not. I saw you made public all the onXX methods in your
>> last patch although the one really embarassing is the onChange one, so I
>> tried to copy you ;)
>

> You can't copy me, I'm unique :-)

But I did it (I was helped by the power of gcc-5.6beta12)! ;)
Howerever, don't be too anxious, it tooks me about an hour where you
would have taken half a minute {8-)

> Making those methods public which are candidates for EVENT_TABLE usage
> is sufficient.
> Patch committed.

Thanks. <song>WE ARE COMPLIANT, weeeeeeeeee are compliiiianttttt </song
based on the fabulous Queen song>

R.