Re: check point segments leakage ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gaetano Mendola
Subject Re: check point segments leakage ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> You have 35 because the max files in pg_xlog is 2*checkpoint_segments +1
> or something like that. This is documented in the SGML.

Ok, that explain why. And they will remain there also if not needed ?

Another weird behaviour is that during the day the storage space usage
increase gruadualy. Since today as the graph show the space usage
is constant, it's like if some space was pre-allocated and now is
used, see same yesterday period between 18:00 and 24:00.
Toughts ?

Regards
Gaetano Mendola