Re: SCO embraces MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: SCO embraces MySQL
Date
Re: SCO embraces MySQL  ("Larry Rosenman" <ler@lerctr.org>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Yeah, I know.  But I guess there were two things that struck me in the article:

1) No mention of PostgreSQL, as you say
2) The GPL angle (see my other post about NuSphere), and the fact that they chose to distribute the GPL version of
MySQL,not strike a corporate deal with MySQL AB

Cheers,
NL