About the International Forum in Brazil - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Diogo Biazus
Subject About the International Forum in Brazil
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

We had a great participation of the pgsql brazilian community in the
international open source software forum.
The interest for pgsql in Brazil is growing every year, you can see some
photos here: http://www.postgresql.org.br/index.php?corpo=fotosfisl
We had a talk about postgresql (made by me, Claudio and Coutinho), and
about our installer for pgsql+cygwin, and we made some pgsql tshirts
too, they can be seen here:  http://www.postgresql.org.br/img/camiseta.3.png
You can know more about the installer here (sory, but all information is
in portuguese):
http://wiki.postgresql.org.br/twiki/bin/view/Main/PostgresqlbrWin32

My Regards,

Diogo Biazus