Primary Key results in endless loop - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From De_Spike@Pandora.Be
Subject Primary Key results in endless loop
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
I tried the nightly build of 25/5: runs smoothly but the following query results in an endless loop.  Don't have to restart the postmaster neither he gave an error.

CREATE TABLE public."Adres"
("Id" int8 NOT NULL,
"Name" varchar(40) NOT NULL,
"Street" varchar(40) NOT NULL,
"Nr" int8,
"CityId" int8,
CONSTRAINT "Adres_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("Id")) WITH OIDS;

I tried it on a Redhat with PostgreSql 7.4.2 and there it works

With some experimenting it seems to be the PRIMARY KEY statement  which is doing the damage.  Because this one works:

CREATE TABLE public."Adres"
("Id" int8 NOT NULL,
"Name" varchar(40) NOT NULL,
"Street" varchar(40) NOT NULL,
"Nr" int8,
"CityId" int8) WITH OIDS;

And this isn't:

ALTER TABLE public."Adres"
ADD CONSTRAINT "Adres_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("Id");

If it's allready found, noted or if I'm doing something wrong => apologies

Greetings
Deblauwe Gino