Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Date
Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion  (Lamar Owen <lowen@pari.edu>)
List pgsql-hackers

> But most binary packages do, and they are the ones I'm talking about.
> And surely you do not advocate that, in order to build PL/PHP, the
> packagers instead disable the client side support in PHP?

Of course not, but I still don't see your point. plPHP doesn't need
PHP+PostgreSQL support. Nor does PHP+PostgreSQL conflict with using plPHP...

PHP doesn't even need to be installed for plPHP to work... You just
need the source tree for building.

So I am confused...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake