Re: What can we learn from MySQL? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: What can we learn from MySQL?
Date
Re: What can we learn from MySQL?
Re: What can we learn from MySQL?
Re: [HACKERS] What can we learn from MySQL?
List pgsql-advocacy
> My question is, "What can we learn from MySQL?"  I don't know there is
> anything, but I think it makes sense to ask the question.
>
> Questions I have are:

I have already told Bruce at length about the single most common
complaint in the phpPgAdmin lists and in the IRC channel: the inability
to change column types.  I think we should listen to the punters on that
one.

Also, how about a new section in the manual: PostgreSQL for MySQL users
and PostgreSQL for Oracle users?

Chris