Re: logtrigger/denyaccess triggers removed from master/slave - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: logtrigger/denyaccess triggers removed from master/slave
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:59 PM, tamanna madaan
<tamanna.madan@globallogic.com> wrote:
> I am using postgres-8.1.2 and slony-1.1.5 for replication.

I don't know about your Slony problems but the current bug-fix release
for 8.1 is 8.1.19. That's 17 releases to fix security holes, crashes,
data corruption bugs, etc that you're missing. Skimming through them I
don't see any that are obviously related to your problem but it's a
lot and I didn't read through them carefully.

--
greg