Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rick Gigger
Subject Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!
Date
win32 users list (Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!)
List pgsql-general
> So can I quietly beg the Win32 group to expedite this port. I believe
> you will be utterly astonished at the demand. Please.....

I'm sure quietly begging certain developers with your pocekt book
probably wouldn't hurt your cause either.  :)

Actually though from what I read here on this list native win32 support
is almost ceranily going to be included in the next major release of
postgres with will probably come out sometime in the next 6-9 month.

Am I right on this?