Re: subversion vs cvs (Was: Re: linked list rewrite) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Naeslund(t)
Subject Re: subversion vs cvs (Was: Re: linked list rewrite)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dustin Sallings wrote:
>>     You can use distributed revision control systems as centralized> systems, but not vice-versa.>

Not true, the other way around exists, that is what svk does.
>     As far as understanding the simplicity of arch (if you wanted to> understand the problems it solves and implement
ityourself), a really> good presentation was posted today to the arch list that sums it up> quickly and concisely.
It'shard to go through that and not think, ``I> could write this.''>>
http://web.verbum.org/tla/grokking-arch/grokking-arch.html>

Will read it, thanks.

Regards,
Magnus