Re: Postmaster won't run as service on Cygwin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas
Subject Re: Postmaster won't run as service on Cygwin
Date
List pgsql-general
Jason,

Jason Tishler wrote:

>> <>Is there anything interesting in the application event log or the
>> postmaster log file?

Thanks.   ;)
Event log ... good point ... err ...   =8-}
There was an entry that said postmaster weren't allowed to access
/var/log/postmaster.log
I deleted this log file and now it works as expected.

Live and learn ...   Andreas