Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Subject Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear Robert Treat  ,

>Not to mention sometimes
>google news gives you duplicate articles and/or outdated articles, or it
>might have an article about something completely obtuse but it has the
>word postgres in it *somewhere*, so I try to filter it down to articles
>that I think might be worth reading to the general public.

Human intervention is required for such  news posts thus lets stick to
the Weekly News  as
gives the much needed Human touch.

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap@jabber.org
ICQ :      264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
                    ___
                   //\\\
                  ( 0_0 )