Re: dblink: rollback transaction - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: dblink: rollback transaction
Date
List pgsql-general
Oleg Lebedev wrote:
> Your fix is awesome! That's exactly what I need.
> What version of postgres do I need to have installed to try this patch?
> I am on 7.3 now.

The patch is against 7.5devel, but it ought to apply against 7.4. I
can't remember if 7.3 supported named persistent connections
...[looks]... doesn't look like it, so you'll need 7.4 at least. I
haven't thought through the possible negative side-effects of this
change yet -- let me know how it goes for you if you try it.

Thanks,

Joe