Re: pgAdmin3 in BSD ports... - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 in BSD ports...
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Miha Radej wrote:

> Isn't it 2.4.2, according to this (I've just updated my ports
> collection prior to executing the following command, so this as
> current as it gets)?

I think you are right and I am not a freebsd user so I can't tell. ;)
BTW, pgAdmin3 is based on a snapshot from wxwindows 2.5.x with some
patches applied to correct wxwin bugs/misbehaviour. Our snapshots are
also built with gtk2 and unicode support (and it seems bsd ones are not).

> What it says in the Makefile probably means that if you have wx
> installed, it requires at least 2.4.0. If you don't it'll go for the
> 2.4.2 version. But I'm relatively fresh with FreeBSD so don't hold my
> word for it :)

You were for sure more helpful than me ;)

Regards,
Raphaël