Re: Fwd: pgadmin doesn't see tables? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Day, David
Subject Re: Fwd: pgadmin doesn't see tables?
Date
List pgsql-novice

Not quite sure about your statement of the problem,  however here are some thoughts that may help.

Possibly the confusion  relates to the ‘search_path’  variable which determines which schemas your unqualified table select is searching.

Try “show search_path;”

Or

In your select statement explicitly reference the schema you believe the table to be in.

i..e select  * from public.employess.

Also be aware that 0 row means that your table has no data, not that it does not exist.

Dave