Re: Organizing the OSCON presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>This seems somewhat unfortunate given that OSCon is the closest thing we
>have to a dedicated postgresql conference. I'll understand if you have
>other commitments, but I'd rather have you attend OSCon over just about
>any other conference (and I don't think I am alone on that).

OSCon is not a very big conference compared to say, LinuxWorld. Yes
OSCon is important
but I don't think it would make any difference (no offense Bruce) if he
were there or not. A lot
of other PostgreSQL members will be there.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake